1. First determine the position of the live wire and the neutral wire, and distinguish their different positions. The voltage and current carried by these two wires are different.
Second, it is necessary to connect the live wire to the normally closed contact of the key switch, and the neutral wire to the negative pole of the switch, so that the first closing can be formed.
3. Power-on test, try the key switch to see if it can turn on and off the electrical appliance.
Note: The above is a general operation, we should disconnect the power before operation, try to choose a qualified electrician to operate, so as to avoid accidental injury.
Precautions for using key switches:
1. Select qualified wires. Unqualified wires cannot carry the power within the specified range, and are prone to switch failures and short circuits.
2. Qualified products should be selected for key switches. The use frequency of key switches is very high, and the frequency of problems is relatively high. Therefore, it is necessary to control its quality.
3. The use of the key switch should try to avoid the environment with high humidity and high humidity, which will easily cause damage to the internal parts of the switch and affect the service life. If it must be used in a humid environment, it must be equipped with a corresponding protective cover.
The key switch has the advantages of small contact resistance load, accurate operating force error, and diversified specifications. It has been widely used in electronic equipment and white goods, such as audio and video products, digital products, remote controls, communication products, and household appliances. , Security products, toys, computer products, fitness equipment, medical equipment, money detector pens, laser pen buttons and so on. Because of the environmental conditions of the key switch (elastic force with pressure less than 2 times/environmental temperature and humidity conditions and electrical performance), large equipment and high-load buttons are directly replaced by conductive rubber or dome switch hardware shrapnel, such as medical equipment, TV. machine remote control, etc.